Building Successful Social Media Influencer and CEO Leadership Program and more Webinar
Building Successful Social Media Influencer and CEO Leadership Program and more
– Influencer Marketing Program
– The New Social Media Engaged CEO
– Tweet Meets – Social Lead Generation & Selling
December 13 – 9A Eastern
December 14 – 3P Eastern
30 minutes each plus Q&A
You will learn:
1 – How to Build a Successful Influencer Marketing Program?
– Connections – create and connect with other social media influences
– Curation – review and curate company content, provide guidance and enhanced thought leadership via influencer team
– Content – turbocharge your content reaching hundreds of thousands
– Collaboration – collaborate with internal and external social leaders
– C-Level – assist and guide the CXO on their social media efforts along with gaining-retaining followers
– Concerns – respond to concerns expressed by customers and build and monitor system for sales, support/service, IR/PR and compliance issues
– Crisis – provide crisis response team to address 7×24 tracking to avoid situations such as Target, Wells Fargo, Samsung, Chipotle and other corporate devastating consequences with live “tweetchats” demonstrating responsiveness
Real results for monitoring, managing and making the most of your KOL-key opinion leaders program.
2 – What Defines the New Social Media Engaged CEO?
– “The ultimate value of any CEO is the price of the stock and social media can impact that.”
– CEO Scoreboard – CEOs are measured the number of followers they have.
– “Consumers aren’t going to connect with a robot CEO”
3 – Tweet Meets – What Defines Social Lead Generation & Selling?
– It’s a “one-on-one” world – Marc Benioff CEO Salesforce tells why Twitter is #1 CRM for sales and support.
– Twitter is a must-have for support and service but missing the point about sales.
– Evan Kirstel @evankirstel – named Top Influencer in many B2B categories including unified communications, IoT, cybersecurity and other areas and says “Twitter is not just way to meet new prospects and partners, it is the way you run your company, department and maybe even your life.” More at evankirstel.com
– Tom Cross @techtionary – content curator and developer, journalist, speaker and thought leader in startups, artificial intelligence and manages more than 20 Twitter accounts for more than 100K followers. “In building the CEO Scoreboard, you learn so much about how CEOs use and ignore social media guidance and customer engagement.” See more than 300 CEOs on Twitter Scoreboard at techtionary.com
Attendance is by invitation-only and $99 and includes a private conversation to be scheduled at a later date. Please DM either presenter or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.