The New Social Media Contact Center
Social Media for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Professionals
1-2 Day Onsite, Online Webinar and eLearning Course and Certification
For assistance, questions, scheduling and pricing, call 303-594-1694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR MORNING SESSION
Understand the fundamentals of social media in the new integrated social media contact center and internet engagement and how it integrates with business functions and other marketing information and strategies for the professional.
Explore different social media contact center functions, features and benefits to a customer engagement and contact center professional.
Grasp complex subjects such as computer internet search engine optimization, website key word searching and search engine functions as well as copyright, brand Protection and other IP (intellectual property) concerns.
Understand different business customer applications, internet computing and business models in the contact center.
Understand why social media communications and computers are critical to any customer engagement process and why this step cannot be overlooked.
Address the issue of integrated social media strategy in a professional contact center management setting.
Understand the functions of the new communications solutions from email, blogs, wikis, group and other communications paradigms and copyright issues. Review the benefits and risks of sales and social media communications improve business operations both internally and externally.
Learn to Assess the Top-10 issues why social media represent change in the sales development business model of even the smallest enterprise. Discuss and explore new ways to improve fundamental business sales processes.
COURSE OUTLINE FOR MORNING
1 – Introduction – What is a Social Media Contact Center?
– Why Social Media, Why Not Just Answering the Phone?
– What is Social Media?
– Social Business Models
– Social metrics and ROI-Return on Investment and TCO-Total Cost of Ownership
– SEO/SEM-Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
– PPC-Pay-Per-Click and other Analytics
– Crowdsourcing – right sizing, new business development models
– Four Key Human Communications Paradigms – 1-1, 1-X, X-1, X-X
– Four Key Communications Technology Paradigms – Machine and Artificial Intelligence
– Corporate, Internal & Organizational Social Networks – Communications/Collaboration, Process & Business Intelligence, Individual, Content Management
– Social Media and Socially Engaged Customer Contact Center Corporate Integration
– Enterprise Content Management – Complex Document Content Management – Departmental Groupware
– Process & Business Intelligence
– Groupware – Communications & Collaboration – Wikis, Blogs
– Organizational Marketing – Internal Social Networks – SharePoint, Yammer, Newsgator, etc.
– Contact Center Integration and Response – “Constant Courtesy”
2 – New Social Media Customer Engagement Interactions – Acquire, Connect, Engage, and Grow
– 5 Key Customer Types
– #1 Rule with Customers
– Top-10 Reasons for Social Media and Contact Center such as:
– Start engagements
– Followup engagements
– Shorter support engagements
– Support engagements – “constant courtesy”
– Cool engagements
– Today’s technology is not tomorrow’s technology
– Ways “pads” support mobile marketing communications
Social Media Technology – new or renewed
– New Social Media Technology – Tablets, Machines, Kiosks, AI
– Social Media Mobile Apps – iPhones/iPads and others
– Age and Social Media – “You are when you were when”
3 – Getting Started in Internet Customer Engagements & Communications Media
– In the beginning – domain names
– Search – Search is NOT Social
– 3 Key Google Search Spaces
– Search Advertising Google Adwords
– Getting to be #1 and, Most Importantly, Staying There
– Search Analytics – Exact or Rocket Science?
– The “New” Google UI-User Interface
4 – Websites & Social Media Experience
– Why Most Websites Suck – “If your website sucks, they think you do to”
– #1 Rule of Websites
– Social Media Communications Integrated Websites
– Integrated Social Media & Contact Centers
– Top-10 Strategic Customer Engagements Assessments
1 – Customer
2 – Content
3 – Media Channels
4 – Channels of Distribution
5 – Apps
6 – Technology
7 – Organization
8 – Brand
9 – Random
10 – Vision
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR AFTERNOON SESSION
Review the details of various social media customer engagement solutions such as email marketing, blogs, video, surveys and others.
Explore different social media customer engagement content strategies – what to say and when to be an effective professional.
Grasp complex subjects such as “how to” twitter, blog and producing video content and submissions to maximize key word searching and search engine functions.
Understand different “time management” techniques for maximizing productivity for the business professional.
Probe the issues behind social media for B2B, B2C, P2P. Understand when and why different customer engagement strategy is needed for social media marketing.
Understand why blogging is very important to the customer engagement process to demonstrating the breadth and depth of knowledge of the business professional and why it is critical in today’s complex business marketplace.
Develop a social media and customer engagement for successful business relationships.
Understand the functions and anatomy of Facebook websites. See how the benefits of social media communications can be organized to aid in communications with customers.
Assess the Top-10 Benefits of Twitter and how daily communications with customers and the world-at-large enhances the reputation of the management professional.
Explore how social media is important for regulatory compliance and professional reputation management as well as potential security attacks.
Probe the issues behind social media. Understand when and why business organizations need a social media marketing and compliance plan and legal issues arising from use of social networks at work.
Review exciting new social media technologies and how to maximize the benefits to the business professional of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, website design, key work tagging and the vast array of home, pad, mobile and other emerging technologies.
COURSE OUTLINE FOR AFTERNOON
5 – Customer Engagement and Social Media
– Social Media “Word of Mouth” Customer Engagements
– Social Media Customer Engagement Cycles
– It’s Free but Your Time is Not Free
– Place – One of the Four Marketing P’s – Place, Now Online
– Timing is Everything – Integrated Communications Calendars
– Benefits of Sharing
– Social Media Contact Center – Best Practices
– Meeting Customer Metrics and Performance Goals
– Dis-engaging “Lurkers”
– Creating a Social Sales Media Presence
– Where are Your Customers?
6 – Social Media Engagement Types
– Email Marketing – Functions it fulfills for Social Media
– Email Marketing Metrics – Measuring What You Mail
– Events & Event Marketing
– Online Surveys
– Investor/Stakeholder/Community Relations
– White Papers
– Print & Magazine Ads
– Conference calls
– Press Conferences
– TV advertising
– Press Releases
– Video – YouTube
– Tag Barcodes, QR-Quick Reference code & NFC-NearField Communications
– Cloud & Cloud Computing
– Setting up a Blog
– Writing for a Blog
– Marketing a Blog
– Blogs – Why They Fail
– Wikis and Why They Fail
– Your First Words – Content is Everything – Not the Media But the Message
– Focusing Your Presence
– Building Your Presence
7 – Social Media Tech-Tips & Technologies
– Online chatting
– Click to call
– Screen sharing
– Text messaging aka SMS-short message system
– Push messaging – push notifications via mobile apps
– Basic Facebook Page
– Facebook Timeline – Things You Need To Know – Blog Meets Scrapbook
– Facebook for Business
– Contact Center Facebook Integration
– Facebook Advertising and Marketing
– Facebook business case studies
– Creating a Presence on Linkedin via Linkedin Groups
– Basic Anatomy of Linkedin Page
– Linkedin Integration with Email Marketing
– Twitter – What is it and Top-10 Benefits
– Basic Anatomy of Twitter – the relevance and importance of #hash tags
– New Special – Social Shopping: Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, Pose and others
– “Other” Social Media Technologies – so many, so little time.
– Audits – testing via ethical hackers
– Feedback and circleback – provide continuous “agile” for constant reinforcement with staffers
8 – Building Your Social Media Contact Center Network
– Integrating Twitter with Newsletter (Email), Facebook, Blogs, etc.
– Growing Virally, not Socially
– #1 Rule of Content in Customer Engagements is …..
– Being the Expert and Customer Engagement “Thought Leader”
– Social Media Sales Don’ts
– Reuse, Reuse, Reuse
– Real Life Case Studies – What Really Works?
– Measuring Your Own Success
– Marketing-Support Integration Matrix – Gain – Close – Retain
– Like Exercise Do It Daily
– Let Tools Help Manage
– What To Monitor
– Responding to the Negative
– Social Media Sales-Marketing-Support Success
– Social Media Success for SMB – B2B, B2C, P2P
– Ethics in Corporate – Security and Compliance
– Ethics in Social Media Security & Cyber/Digital Security
– Ethics in Social Media Compliance – Regulatory and Common Sense Rules – SEC-FINRA, PCI, SOX
– Ethics in Compliance – SEC Rules 17a-3 17a-4 & NASD Rule 3110
– Future Trends, Solutions and Technologies
Due to the breadth and depth of this class, all topics may not be discussed due to student questions and class interaction.
Course topics may change without notice.
For assistance, questions, scheduling and pricing, call 303-594-1694 or email@example.com