Social Media Sales Training
Social Media Success for Selling and Sales Professionals
1-2 Day Onsite, Online Webinar and eLearning Course
For questions and immediate assistance call 303-594-1694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR MORNING SESSION
Understand the fundamentals of social media in sales, social media marketing, social media business functions and other marketing information and strategies for the professional.
Explore different social media sales functions, features and benefits to a professional.
Grasp complex subjects such as computer internet search engine optimization, website key word searching and search engine functions as well as copyright, brand Protection and other IP (intellectual property) concerns.
Understand different business customer applications, internet computing and business models in sales.
Understand why social media communications and computers are critical to any business implementation and why this step cannot be overlooked.
Address the issue of integrated social media strategy in a professional sales management setting.
Understand the functions of the new communications solutions from email, blogs, wikis, group and other communications paradigms and copyright issues. Review the benefits and risks of sales and social media communications improve business operations both internally and externally.
Learn to Assess the Top-10 issues why social media represent change in the sales development business model of even the smallest enterprise. Discuss and explore new ways to improve fundamental business sales processes.
COURSE OUTLINE FOR MORNING
1 – Introduction – What is Sales and Social Media?
– Why Marketing, Why Not Just Selling?
– What is Marketing?
– Social Business Models
– Social metrics and ROI-Return on Investment and TCO-Total Cost of Ownership
– SEO/SEM-Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
– PPC-Pay-Per-Click and other Analytics
– Crowdsourcing – right sizing, new business development models
– Four Key Human Communications Paradigms – 1-1, 1-X, X-1, X-X
– Four Key Communications Technology Paradigms – Machine and Artificial Intelligence
– Corporate, Internal & Organizational Social Networks – Communications/Collaboration, Process & Business Intelligence, Individual, Content Management
– Social Media and Business Sales Corporate Integration
– Enterprise Content Management – Complex Document Content Management – Departmental Groupware
– Process & Business Intelligence
– Groupware – Communications & Collaboration – Wikis, Blogs
– Organizational Marketing – Internal Social Networks – SharePoint, Yammer, Newsgator, etc.
– Contact Center Integration and Response – “Constant Courtesy”
2 – New Social Media Sales Tools – Acquire, Connect, Engage, and Grow
– 5 Key Customer Types
– #1 Rule in Customers
– Top-10 Reasons for Social Media and Sales such as:
– Start selling
– Followup selling
– Shorter selling
– Support selling – “constant courtesy”
– Cool selling
– Today’s technology is not tomorrow’s technology
– Ways “pads” support mobile marketing communications
Social Media Technology – new or renewed
– New Social Media Technology – Tablets, Machines, Kiosks, AI
– Social Media Mobile Apps – iPhones/iPads and others
– Age and Social Media – “You are when you were when”
3 – Getting Started in Internet Computing & Communications Media
– In the beginning – domain names
– Search – Search is NOT Social
– 3 Key Google Search Spaces
– Search Advertising Google Adwords
– Getting to be #1 and, Most Importantly, Staying There
– Search Analytics – Exact or Rocket Science?
– The “New” Google UI-User Interface
4 – Websites & Social Media Experience
– Why Most Websites Suck – “If your website sucks, they think you do to”
– #1 Rule of Websites
– Social Media Communications Integrated Websites
– Integrated Social Media & Contact Centers
– Top-10 Strategic Customer Assessments
1 – Customer
2 – Content
3 – Media Channels
4 – Channels of Distribution
5 – Apps
6 – Technology
7 – Organization
8 – Brand
9 – Random
10 – Vision
LEARNING OBJECTIVES FOR AFTERNOON SESSION
Review the details of various social media solutions such as email marketing, blogs, video, surveys and others.
Explore different social media content strategies – what to say and when to be an effective professional.
Grasp complex subjects such as “how to” twitter, blog and producing video content and submissions to maximize key word searching and search engine functions.
Understand different “time management” techniques for maximizing productivity for the business professional.
Probe the issues behind social media for B2B, B2C, P2P. Understand when and why different customer strategy is needed for social media marketing.
Understand why blogging is very important to the sales process to demonstrating the breadth and depth of knowledge of the business professional and why it is critical in today’s complex business marketplace.
Develop a social media and sales strategy for a business setting.
Understand the functions and anatomy of Facebook websites. See how the benefits of social media communications can be organized to aid in communications with customers.
Assess the Top-10 Benefits of Twitter and how daily communications with customers and the world-at-large enhances the reputation of the management professional.
Explore how social media is important for regulatory compliance and professional reputation management as well as potential security attacks.
Probe the issues behind social media. Understand when and why business organizations need a social media marketing and compliance plan and legal issues arising from use of social networks at work.
Review exciting new social media technologies and how to maximize the benefits to the business professional of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, website design, key work tagging and the vast array of home, pad, mobile and other emerging technologies.
COURSE OUTLINE FOR AFTERNOON
5 – Sales and Social Media Marketing Defined
– Social Media “Word of Mouth” Sales
– Social Media Shortening & Closing Sales – Endorsements to Purchase Cycles
– It’s Free but Your Time is Not Free
– Place – One of the Four Marketing P’s – Place, Now Online
– Timing is Everything – Integrated Communications Calendars
– Benefits of Sharing
– Social Media Marketing – Best Practices
– Meeting Sales and Performance Goals
– Dis-engaging “Lurkers”
– Creating a Social Sales Media Presence
– Where are Your Customers?
6 – Social Media Marketing Types
– Email Marketing – Functions it fulfills for Social Media
– Email Marketing Metrics – Measuring What You Mail
– Events & Event Marketing
– Online Surveys
– Investor/Stakeholder/Community Relations
– White Papers
– Print & Magazine Ads
– Conference calls
– Press Conferences
– TV advertising
– Press Releases
– Video – YouTube
– Tag Barcodes, QR-Quick Reference code & NFC-NearField Communications
– Cloud & Cloud Computing
– Setting up a Blog
– Writing for a Blog
– Marketing a Blog
– Blogs – Why They Fail
– Wikis and Why They Fail
– Your First Words – Content is Everything – Not the Media But the Message
– Focusing Your Presence
– Building Your Presence
7 – Tech-Tips & Technologies
– Stock Photo-Video-Image Services – Picture is worth a lot of words
– Basic Facebook Page
– Facebook Timeline – Things You Need To Know – Blog Meets Scrapbook
– Facebook for Business
– Contact Center Facebook Integration
– Facebook Advertising and Marketing
– Facebook business case studies
– Creating a Presence on Linkedin
– Linkedin Page Basics
– Linkedin Integration with Email Marketing
– Twitter – What is it and Top-10 Benefits
– Basic Anatomy of Twitter
– Creating a Presence Using Twitter
– Avoid Being a “Twit” on Twitter
– Google+ – Google Circles and 1+
– New Special – Social Shopping: Pinterest, Pose and others
– “Other” Social Media Technologies – so many, so little time.
8 – Building Your Social Sales Network
– Integrating Twitter with Newsletter (Email), Facebook, Blogs, etc.
– Growing Virally, not Socially
– #1 Rule of Content in Sales is …..
– Being the Expert and Sales “Thought Leader”
– Social Media Sales Don’ts
– Reuse, Reuse, Reuse
– Real Life Case Studies – What Really Works?
– Measuring Your Own Sales Success
– Marketing-Sales Integration Matrix – Gain – Close – Retain
– Like Exercise Do It Daily
– Let Tools Help Manage
– What To Monitor
– Responding to the Negative
– Social Media Sales-Marketing Success
– Social Media Success for SMB – B2B, B2C, P2P
– Ethics in Corporate – Security and Compliance
– Ethics in Social Media Security & Cyber/Digital Security
– Ethics in Social Media Compliance – Regulatory and Common Sense Rules – SEC-FINRA, PCI, SOX
– Ethics in Compliance – SEC Rules 17a-3 17a-4 & NASD Rule 3110
– Future Trends, Solutions and Technologies
For questions and immediate assistance call 303-594-1694 or email@example.com
Due to the breadth and depth of this class, all topics may not be discussed due to student questions and class interaction.
Course topics may change without notice.